Motor Yacht JOY – LENGTH/BUILD: 70m (229.8ft), Feadship, GUESTS: 12 (6 double, 4 single), CREW: Captain Rory Hogan (Irish) + 18
Winner at both the 2017 World Superyacht Awards and Showboat Design Awards, not to mention ‘Best Yacht in the Show’ at the MYBA Barcelona Show, M/Y JOY’s forward thinking design and layout is clearly turning heads this year. With remaining availability, please bring your enquiries now for this exceptional charter yacht.
The 70m Feadship, M/YJOY, is offering a spectacular deal for the rest of the winter 2019 months, reducing the rate to USD 560,000 p/w, representing a fantastic 20% discount. Make the most of this rare opportunity and book one of the leading charter yachts on the
market in the Caribbean this winter 2019.
With unrivalled deck spaces, a huge inventory of watersports equipment and an award-winning crew, comprising of an on board fitness instructor, masseuse, and physiotherapist, it is no wonder M/Y JOY has such an outstanding charter record. A rare addition to the charter market, M/Y JOY is a masterful collaboration of two yachting powerhouses; Bannenberg and Rowell for her exquisite exterior lines and Dutch pedigree yard, Feadship.
Covering five decks, her expansive outdoor space and beautiful concave lines, with an artistic use of glass, create the perfect harmony between the exterior and interior making her an ideal yacht for Caribbean cruising.
Enquire now and raise your charter experience to the next level.
• Expansive outdoor spaces over four decks and a beach club
• Carefully selected young and talented crew, led by Captain Rory Hogan
• Excellent wellness facilities including a large gym, spa room and on board masseuse
• Striking exterior lines by Bannenberg and Rowell Design
• Luxurious interior by London based designer Studio Indigo, using over 250 finishes and materials
• Flexible accommodation layout in seven cabins including spectacular master cabin with 270 degree panoramic views and a full beam VIP cabin on the main deck
CRUISING AREA: Caribbean (winter); Normal RATES (winter): USD 700,000 p/w low
*Special offer of USD 560,000 p/w for remainder of winter 2019 season)*