Motor Yacht TITANIA . SPECIFICATIONS:LENGTH / BUILD: 73m (239.5ft), Lurssen, GUESTS:12 (7 double, 2 pullman available as required); CREW: Captain Jacques Heyman (South African) + 20; CRUISING AREA: Maldives, Thailand, Myanmar and Andaman Islands
M/Y TITANIA; 30% OFF Furthermore, this sensational yacht is offering private jet transfers included within the charter fee to Thailand throughout the winter 2019 season, ensuring that each charter experience is done in style from start to finish (full details below*). *This offer only applies to full rate charters.
With the addition of private jet transfers you can now arrive in style and absolute privacy. The transfers are being offered in association with Shy Aviation and will be supplied on the basis of the following charter duration and locations* to/from Phuket:
10 day charter – free private jet transfers to/from Moscow, Hong Kong, Mumbai
2 week charter – free private jet transfers to/from Sydney, London, Paris, Geneva
3 week charter – free private jet transfers to/from America
*Other locations available, please enquire.
Jets available: Global Express, Legacy 600, Challenger 850
The yacht will be based in Thailand and available to charter in Myanmar and the stunning Andaman Islands before she returns to the Mediterranean via the Maldives mid-April 2019. The schedule is completely flexible and will be determined by charter bookings so
please bring all enquiries and offers.
Having completed three highly successful winter seasons in the region previously, you can rest assured that TITANIA’s carefully selected crew will offer you a breath-taking charter experience in the stunning Maldivian atolls.
M/Y TITANIA is the yacht that has it all – a mixologist, a huge watersports inventory and much, much more! M/Y TITANIA accommodates up to 12 guests and features a gym, personal trainer, spa facilities, two masseuses, beautician, and two Michelin-trained chefs.
Recently featured in Boat International as “one of the best yachts available in Southeast Asia,” M/Y TITANIA is based in Thailand and is available to charter in Myanmar and the Andaman Islands before returning to the Mediterranean mid-April 2019.
M/Y TITANIA is the ideal charter yacht to spend days relaxing and partying in equal measures. The amazing and highly experienced crew look forward to welcoming you on board one of the top charter yachts on the market.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to charter this pedigree 73m Lurssen. M/Y TITANIA has recently undergone a superb refit.
After another outstanding charter season, you can rest assured that this 73m Lurssen will not disappoint thanks to her huge volume, expansive deck spaces, extensive list of watertoys, and a phenomenal crew. You can rest assured that you will be in safe hands while on board M/Y TITANIA. M/Y TITANIA is a first class example of a charter yacht of the highest standards. It has 3* Michelin standard… dinner and service.
CREW: Captain Jacques Heyman (South African) + 20; CRUISING AREA: Maldives, Thailand, Myanmar and Andaman Islands
Normal Charter RATES: (winter): EUR 630,000 p/w high; USD 490,000 p/w low
• Refit completed 2018, brightening up the interior and raising the yacht to the next level
• 2 x breathtaking master suites, one of the upper deck with panoramic views and one on the main deck with private jacuzzi
• Beach club with sauna which can be converted into a night club
• Fully equipped gym with fitness instructor located on the sun deck, with panoramic views
• Spa with beauty and massage facilities, including two on board masseuses/stewardesses
• Huge array of watersports equipment including a waterpark and 12.7m slide!
• Recently completed a full paint job on the hull in Palma
- Major AV/IT upgrade (winter 2015)
- Highly appraised crew with a ‘can-do’ attitude; Multi-talented crew including two Michelin trained head chefs, wellness staff, mixologists, and a barista! Very charter friendly and a dedicated service orientated crew.
- She is one of the most featured rich, fun, luxury yachts on the ocean. Magnificent refit in 2012, 2018 including hull extension.
She can carry 12 guests in 7 double cabins, 2 with pullman berths.
4 to 11 Mar 2019 (Phuket/Phuket) – Booked
18 to 26 Aug 2019 (Menorca/Ibiza) – Booked
Check out her Current Location.