Sailing Yacht MARIE – SPECIFICATIONS: LENGTH / BUILD: 54.9m (180ft), Vitters, GUESTS: 8 (2 double, 2 twin – 1 convertible to double, 2 Pullman), CREW: Captains Wes Cooper (New Zealander) and Chad Thieken (American) + 7, m CRUISING AREAS: Caribbean & Bahamas; West and East Mediterranean
S/Y MARIE is offering a 15% discount on charters for the remaining of the Caribbean season (USD 172,550 instead of USD 203,000).
Normal Charter RATES: USD 231,000 p/w high; USD 203,000 p/w low; EUR 189,000 p/w high; EUR 168,000 p/w low
Cruise the crystal azzure waters and slip in to the gentle relaxing rhythm of life on board!
S/Y MARIE is a pedigree sailing yacht, a regatta winner year on year, and a stunning example of Hoek design and Vitters build. S/Y MARIE has impressive sailing capabilities and a steady sea performance combined with all the luxuries of modern day living (including a Baby Grand Piano) to ensure guests can cruise in splendid comfort.
• Crow’s nest ascending 37.5m up to the main mast.
• Very generous dining and seating area in the cockpit.
• Private Owner’s deckhouse and cockpit, accessed from the master suite.
• Winner of the Superyacht Cup Palma 2015.
• Steinway Baby Grand Piano in main saloon.
• Sonos music system throughout guest area.
• Spectacular chef Jemma Harrison.
A truly stunning example of a pedigree sailing yacht and the winner of the Superyacht Cup Palma 2015. Captains Wes Cooper (New Zeelander) and Chad Thieken (American) + 7
MARIETTA – 12′ classic launch based on a 1910 Mylne design. The award winning Chef has provided her menu.
SCHEDULE: 21 March to 4 April 2018 (Antigua/Grenada) – Booked