Catamaran SUMMERTIME – (2016), LAGOON 52F, AVAILABLE IN : SICILY & AEOLIAN ISLANDS, 6 cabin version (5 guests double cabins ensuite bath), 1 crew cabin, ensuite bath, 10 guests maximum + 3 crew , 3 CREW SKIPPER , STEWARDESS/chef, SAILOR, Length over all 15,84 m / 52’, Beam over all 8,74 m / 28’8’’, Draft 1,50 m / 4’11’’
Following a Charter Cancellation 15/22 september 2018, discount to € 13.000 instead € 14.000
The Lagoon 52 marks a whole new era in the design of cruising catamarans, as indeed did its predecessor, the famed Lagoon 500.
With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, bevelled hulls, its as if levitated deckhouse and tall rig, the Lagoon 52 is no ordinary catamaran, but its originality goes a great deal further than just its “outer” appearance, or even its interior layout.
This Lagoon is the result of lengthy discussions between the architects at Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost (VPLP), the Italian Nauta Design agency and the Lagoon design department. These discussions led us to make some important and sometimes radical choices, while remaining faithful to what we believe in, in terms of elegance, comfort, safety, user friendliness and, it goes without saying, performance under sail.
Lagoon 52 : luxurious and contemporary
• noble and luxurious materials, with soft shades for a harmonious interior
• continuous horizontal and fluent lines give the interior open and generous spaces
• continuity between exterior and interior life
• a slender exterior design for a boat with a strong character
• infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
• interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
• vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and headroom
• gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
• wide choice of layouts including 3, 4, 5 or 6 cabins, with respectively 3, 4 or 5 washrooms
• VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
Exterior: elegance, comfort and safety
• the boat is accessed via open aft transoms, facilitating boarding and disembarking
• broad sidedecks, with recessed deck hatches
• the cockpit is level with the saloon, and has an outdoor lounge and sun-lounging area to starboard
• the fly bridge is reached either by a staircase leading from the cockpit, or by another leading from the deck on the starboard side
• the steering station can be adjusted to three different positions (starboard, centre or port), giving the skipper perfect visibility under sail or when manoeuvring
Interiors: comfort, space, light…
• the saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley in U shape on port side the chart table in the middle, facing out to sea.
• the “U” galley is equipped with large hot plates, large work space and plenty of storage
• the circulation in the salon is optimized, between the lounge and the galley
• all the cabins have large double beds, storage space in keeping with the offshore sailing program of the boat and, of course, an en-suite bathroom with separate shower
• the cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit
WATER TOYS – JET SKI, FLY-BOARD, 2 SUP, snorkeling equipment, submarine Dolphin SeaDoo, Jobe Water carpet, Jobe Airstream 2 posti, Jobe Stimmel board,Trolling equipment