Catamaran VENTANA – Length 52′, Beam 29′, Draft 5′, Built 2017, Make Lagoon, # Pax 10, Cabins: 5, Crew: 2.
Beautiful new Lagoon 520 offering four large double berths each with private ensuite baths including electric heads, vanity and separate showers. A fifth cabin is available offering upper and lower berths and this cabin also has a private ensuite bath with electric head, vanity and separate shower. Cabins and boat offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on guests desires.
The salon will seat up to 8 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. Ventana’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 8 guests, top deck seating and lounge area in front of helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax.
Eco-friendly cleaning products. Limited use of paper products. Chef purchased organic or locally grown products when available.
High Rate: 25,500.00 USD per week, Low Rate: 20,350.00 USD per week. Rates are All Inclusive. Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra.
Summer Base Port: Grenadines or Virgin Islands, Summer Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands, Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards Winter Base Port: Virgin Islands Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands
S P E C I A L O F F E R S
$20,000 for up to 10 guests for 7 nights. 6 night minimum (pro-rate). May NOT be combined with Fantastic Fun Package Offer. Book by May 31, 2019 and sail by July 07, 2019, in the Virgin Islands.
FANTASTIC NEW FUN PACKAGE OFFER FROM VENTANA.
Book by May 31, 2019 and sail by July 31, 2019, minimum 6 nights.
Not valid for currently booked charters.
May not be combined with any other special offer.
• Ventana will pay for clients taxi ride from hotel or airport to and from the boat, one less thing to worry about.
• Free sleep aboard the night before the charter
In addition, pick any FOUR items from the following and the captain and crew will incorporate this into your awesome vacation. EXAMPLE: if clients select Parasailing, each guest who wishes can go Parasailing, but this counts as ONE of the FOUR choices for the entire group.
• Jeep Tour of the Island to include: guide/driver, snorkel gear, beach chairs, cooler with bottled water and rum punch
• Kelly’s Land and Sea tour Full Day 6-8 hrs Includes the Sea Tour, with the additional of a Land Tour with complimentary lunch. Which will consist of visiting the Anegada Rock Iguana, which is the rarest iguana in the world. Visit Faulkner Museum and stop at all beaches/bars on island. If Kelly is unavailable Captain Darrin will give you the land tour with lunch.
• Lobster dinner at one of the local restaurants, includes two cocktails per guest
• Island tour via safari including The Baths with a round of drinks at the Top of the Baths pool and lunch at Hog Heaven (one entree per person, including two drinks each).
• Jet ski rentals at Leverick Bay
• One hour massage or body treatment at The Spa — Leverick Bay, limit 5 people
JOST VAN DYKE
• Two rounds of painkillers at Soggy Dollar for everyone
• Souvenir T-shirt from Soggy Dollar or Foxy’s for each guest