Motor Yacht BELUGA – SPECIFICATIONS: Guests: 8 looked after by 6 Crew, + Skipper on the chase boat, Cabins: 5 (Master on Main Deck, 2 x Doubles, 2 x twin with Pullman), Length: 35m / 113’1ft, Built: By Moonen, 2006, refit in 2011 and 2017.
The Owners of BELUGA are wishing to share the unique life-changing nature of this experience, and therefore reintroducing the very special package for 6 days/5 nights: USD $99,000 all-inclusive for 8 guests.
Create the experience of a lifetime for you and your guests and take them to the only place on Earth they can swim with the Minke Whales. Meeting the Dwarf Minke Whales on the Great Barrier Reef
in homage to Dr John Rumney, Australia’s expert “whale whisperer”, who left this world a few weeks ago.
“John Rumney was to the Great Barrier Reef what Sir David Attenborough is to wildlife films”.
1. 5N/6D USD $99,000 or AUD $150,000 (all inclusive for 8 guests) PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• BELUGA and her chaseboat aptly named S/F MINKE, with full crew
• A qualified expert guide, with the required license to approach the unique dwarf minke whales.
• Full meals and beverages for 8 guests for 6 days
• Transport to / from Cairns (incl. charter flights to Lizard, value $400pp)
• Full snorkel and dive gear
2. America’s Cup 2021
Her 40ft custom-built chase boat, S/F MINKE, is the ultimate adventure and expedition toy: perfectly setup for fishing (heavy and light tackle), diving, and day tripping away from M/Y BELUGA.
Experience the expedition of a lifetime in the safe hands of Captain Peter and his adventurous Crew!
CAPTAIN PETER – FACTS:
(1) Peter has over 30 years experience in the maritime industry
(2) M/Y BELUGA’s wonderful Chef Dannielle is Peter’s daughter
(3) In 2013, Captain Peter became a certified marine teacher within Australia’s National Training Center
(4) When not on board his interests include trail bike riding, fishing, 4WD, rugby league, and obviously scuba diving.
Located in Port Douglas, Australia from 15 June – 15 July 2021.