Motor Yacht ICE LADY – Length: 43.40m, (142 ‘) Beam:7.30m, Draft:4.65m, Gross Tonnage: 294Tonnes, Built: 1959, Refit: 2012, Construction:Steel + Aluminium, Builder: Helsingfors, Exterior designer:François Chevalier, Guests 10, Cabins 5, Crew 10
• In Italy, discover Venice, an idyllic place, and one of the most romantic cities. Here you will enjoy a magic
atmosphere and refined Mediterranean food.
• The Dalmatian Coast is one of the most popular routes for yachts in Croatia. Everyday you will drop anchor at a beautiful place with historic landmarks where dramatic limestone cliffs rise from the deep, and islands are scattered just offshore.
• Visit the understated coastline of Montenegro. Although the coastline is short, it is blessed with some of the most stunning scenic views which are simply unmissable.
• Explore the Ionian Islands, seven stunning islands strewn along the Grecian Sea. Steeped in exotic scenery and laced with wildflowers, the islands of Corfu, Cephalonia, Ithaki, Kythira, Lefkada, Paxi, and Zakinthos are unique in culture and natural beauty.
Built in Finland in 1959 and originally designed by German Frers, she emerged as a totally transformed luxury yacht in 2012 with her new exterior design from François Chevalier and refined interior design by Jean-Guy Verges, a totally transformed luxury expedition yacht. The all-steel M/Y ICE LADY now features an elegant interior and expansive deck space and has an underlying sense of charm giving her a highly inviting appeal.
She offers luxurious accommodation for up to 10 guests in five well-appointed cabins. The master suite, clad in white panelling and complemented by rich wooden cabinetry, is bright and welcoming with an en-suite bathroom, dressing area and desk. The other staterooms comprise a VIP suite, a double stateroom, a twin cabin (convertible) and one smaller cabin with bunk beds.
Up on deck, M/Y ICE LADY benefits from vast beautiful teak decks with a variety of sociable seating arrangements and sun loungers, not to forget an Al Fresco cinema on bridge deck. She also boasts a fantastic array of water toys, including water-skis, kayaks, and paddleboards adding to her adventure capabilities.
M/Y ICE LADY’s 1800hp Werkspoor engine enables her to cruise comfortably at 10 knots with a range of 5,600 nautical miles and reach a maximum speed of 12 knots. For a better comfort of navigation, she also has underway stabilizers.
• Luxury expedition yacht
• Extremely seaworthy and comfortable
• Refined interior design by Jean-Guy Verges
• An abundance of exterior spaces
• Economical fuel consumption
• Onboard masseuse
• Al Fresco cinema on bridge deck
• Great Captain & motivated crew
Charter rates & cruising areas: M/Y ICE LADY is available for charter until October 2018 in the West & East Med. Based in Monaco for the winter.
Summer 2020 RATE FROM:
PER WEEK + EXPENSES
Rome and Western Italy, Corsica & Sardinia, Italian Riviera, Sicily, Malta, Balearic Islands, French Riviera, Monaco, Montenegro, Croatia, Mainland Greece, Venice, and Eastern Italy
1 Tender 7 m Northstar 700RX 200 HP Mercury
1 Tender 4m 40 HP Yamaha
ENTERTAINMENT & TOYS
– Water skis
– Wake board
– 2 kayaks
– 2 stand up paddle boards (SUP)
– Towables: Donut, Ringo, etc.