Motor Yacht JOY – LENGTH/BUILD: 70m (229.8ft), Feadship, GUESTS: 12 (6 double, 4 single), CREW:Captain Brian Skally (Irish) and Captain Martin Shairp (Scottish) plus 18; Built: 2016
During these uncertain times, we are pleased to offer a revised and comprehensive cancellation policy to our clients. M/Y JOY is offering a 100% refund of the charter fee, for any reason, on any new bookings for a cancellation made up to 21 days prior to the commencement of the charter. Terms apply. In addition to this, if the charterer is unable to perform the charter due to COVID-19 reasons, a full refund can be obtained within 21 days to the commencement of the charter.
We hope everyone stays safe and remains healthy.
Winner at both the 2017 World Superyacht Awards and Showboat Design Awards, not to mention ‘Best Yacht in the Show’ at the MYBA Barcelona Show, M/Y JOY’s forward thinking design and layout is clearly turning heads this year. With remaining availability, please bring your enquiries now for this exceptional charter yacht.
Make the most of this rare opportunity and book one of the leading charter yachts on the market. The range of amenities offered on board M/Y JOY means that guests of all ages will have infinite entertainment options. Book this yacht with absolute confidence now.
With unrivalled deck spaces, a huge inventory of watersports equipment and an award-winning crew, comprising of an on board fitness instructor, masseuse, and physiotherapist, it is no wonder M/Y JOY has such an outstanding charter record. A rare addition to the charter market, M/Y JOY is a masterful collaboration of two yachting powerhouses; Bannenberg and Rowell for her exquisite exterior lines and Dutch pedigree yard, Feadship.
Covering five decks, her expansive outdoor space and beautiful concave lines, with an artistic use of glass, create the perfect harmony between the exterior and interior. Enquire now and raise your charter experience to the next level.
• Expansive outdoor spaces over four decks and a beach club
• Carefully selected young and talented crew, led by Captain Rory Hogan
• Excellent wellness facilities including a large gym, spa room and on board masseuse
• Striking exterior lines by Bannenberg and Rowell Design
• Luxurious interior by London based designer Studio Indigo, using over 250 finishes and materials
• Flexible accommodation layout in seven cabins including spectacular master cabin with 270 degree panoramic views and a full beam VIP cabin on the main deck
Normal RATES: EUR 840,000 p/w high; EUR 700,000 p/w low