Motor Yacht MARIU – Designed by and built for Giorgio Armani in 2003, MARIU incorporates leather, richly grained woods and aluminium ceilings alongside beautiful rustic teak floorboards and bleached oak paneling. Built by the Codecasa shipyard, M/Y MARIU sleeps up to 12 charter guests in six staterooms and is ideally set up for families with children.
20% Discount from July 15 to 22, 2016! The 50m motor yacht MARIU is offering a 20% discount on a seven-day charter from July 15 to 22 in Sardinia, bringing her weekly charter fee down to €180,000 + VAT per week.
Spacious and contemporary, the interior of MARIU is carefully crafted with rustic teak, bleached oak and reflective surfaces to create an oasis of tranquillity throughout her 50 metres. Comfortably accommodating 12 guests in six double staterooms, MARIU’s luxurious decks are easily accessed via an elevator. Outdoors, a large sundeck equipped with a Jacuzzi and loungers, offers the perfect place for soaking up the sunshine with family and friends.
06 Jul – 13 Jul 2016 Booked: Riposto to Cagliari
15 Jul – 22 Jul 2016 GAP TO BE FILLED @ €180,000 pw
23 Jul – 06 Aug 2016 Booked: Olbia to Genoa 10am
07 Aug – 14 Aug 2016 Booked: Genoa to Cannes
18 Aug – 26 Aug 2016 Booked: Antibes to Bonifacio
Normal CHARTER RATES:
Low €185,000 p/w
High €225,000 p/w
With open plan saloons and minimalist staterooms, Mariu has six double cabins, the yacht is ideally set up for families with children. An elevator connects all four decks including a very large sun deck that can be flexibly shaded for sunbathing or an afternoon nap. The main deck office has recently been replaced with a 200 bottle wine cellar allowing guests to enjoy a large variety of refined wines. Armani’s ideas and vision have leapt from catwalk to cakewalk. Here is the chance to charter the lifestyle.
MARIU is now an RYA training establishment for personal water craft (P.W.C or jet skis). As such, a temporary license can be awarded to guests aboard MARIU, valid for the duration of their stay aboard. Guests between the age of 12 to 16 can receive the certificate, but they need to be accompanied by a licensed adult aboard the jet ski, they cannot ride alone. All guests who wish to receive the license, must do a 1 hour training session with the instructor (crew) aboard MARIU. The training is very low key, enjoyable, and frankly hard to ‘fail’, but must, none the less, be completed in order for the yacht to fulfill the obligation of safety aboard.
– RHIB 9.5m 2008 Novurania chase tender (overhauled in 2011)
– RHIB 4m Castoldi jet tender (overhauled in 2011)
– 1 x Kawasaki STX-15F
– 1 x Yamaha Wave runner 1800
– 1 x Seabob Cayago F7
– 1 x Fly board Legend (2015)
– 1 x Hydro Jet pack (2015)
– 1 x Kneeboard
– 1 x Bodyboard
– 3 x Wakeboard (O’Brian Coda 129cm, Jstar Titan 141cm, Jstar Region 141cm)
– 1 x Wakesurf Liquid Force (2015)
– 2 x Kiteboard (RRDesign Placebo 134×41, Underground 132×41)
– 2 x Kitesurfing Kite (RRD Passion 13m, RRD Obsession 7m)
– 3 x Waterskies (pairs) (Jobe Sixtyseven, Subjeet, Hydroslide 138cm)
– 1 x Monoskies Jobe 68/69
– 1 x Windsurf board Naked 128
– 2 x Windsurf sails (5m and 6m)
– 2 x RRD Paddleboards Air 10’2”
– 2 x Starboard Paddleboard AST 11’2 (2015)
– 1 x 2 person rigid kayak
– 2 x 1 person rigid kayak
– 1 x Towable Banana 6 pax
– 1 x Towable XO Extreme 3 pax
– 1 x Towable Airstream III 3 pax
– 1 x Towable Aqua glide Airport
– 2 x Towable Jobe children doughnuts
– 2 x Sets of Game fishing rods
– 12 x Sets of Snorkeling gear
– 6 x full sets of Diving equipment – dive instructor onboard as crew (RDV Diving only)
– 1 x Dive compressor
– 2 x Mountain bikes
Spacious, contemporary, and sleek interior; double cabins with 5 king size beds. Maintained every winter to the highest standards. Great list of toys including 2 new flyboards for which all the crew are trained. Excellent charter Captain Maria Grazia who is also a Dive Instructor. RYA School IT crew/manager onboard.
Normal Rates 2016: Summer Rates from €185,000 per week. Winter Rates from $210,000 per week ++.