Motor Yacht SEAGULL II – 54m (177ft), Builder: Uljanik, Year: 1952, Rebuilt: 2006, LOA: 54.00m (177′ 2″), Beam: 8.48m (27′ 10″), Accom: 12 (5Dbl, 2 Tw), Speed: 12 – 14 knots, Crew: 9, Captain: BRANCO KOVACIC Nationality: Croatian.
CHARTER RATES EUR 98,000 – 119,000 p/w + All/VAT. HOME PORT: Split, Croatia and/or Tivat, Montenegro. Legal to charter within Croatia. All East Med / (West Med considered delivery fees apply)
– Classic displacement yacht built in by Uljanik Shipyard, Pula in 1952, rebuilt in 2006.
– 54m superyacht with canoe stern boasting timeless elegance and an intriguing history.
– Able to accommodate up to 12 charter guests in 7 luxurious cabins.
– Provides several different communal entertaining areas for relaxing or hosting parties.
– Offers a Jacuzzi and great external deck space to take in the beautiful Croatian scenery.
– Boasts a vast range of amenities including a custom Tender and a wave runner.
– Meticulously maintained to a high standard by a dedicated and experienced crew of 9.
– Great feedback from famil trip last year, please enquire for further details or references.
M/Y SEAGULL II in Croatia offering a reduced high season rate Eur 119,000 from Eur 125,000…