SEA Yachting DUNIA BARU (New World) Length 167′, 7 Staterooms, 14 Guests, Crew 18. Cruising the Malay Archipelago, also called the East Indies or Indonesian Archipelago, lies between mainland Southeast Asia and Australia, between the Indian and Pacific Oceans. It has such an incredible diversity of marine life, flora and fauna and attractions, and covers such an extensive region, it would be nearly impossible to see it all in one lifetime.
DUNIA BARU Highlights
• American owned and built to international standards
• One of the few legally operating charter vessels In Indonesia
• Seven spacious staterooms for 14 guests
• Rates include all meals, non-¬‐alcoholic drinks and all watersport activities, including scuba diving. Fully equipped dive center (Air & Nitrox)
• Jetskis, kayaks and other water toys. Taylor’d ‐ made itineraries
• Traditional Indonesian phinisi design with exquisite woodwork and finishing
• WiFi and state of the art sound, lighting and entertainment system
• Foreign cruise director and PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
• Outstanding crew service and warm Indonesian hospitality
Rates are from USD 77,000 / week inclusive but excludes alcohol and the 21% government tax and service charge.
Taylor’d Yacht Charters will assist you in chartering the perfect yacht and developing the itinerary that meets your desires within the limitations of the yacht you select and the duration of the charter.mailto:info@localhost