Motor Yacht – BOLD – Bahamas Yacht Charter
Below you can find More information.
Motor Yacht BOLD – Silver Yachts, Year: 2019, Length: 85.3m (279′ 85″), Beam: 11.00m (36‘09″), Draft: 2.8m (9’19”), Number of Cabins: 8, Total Guests: 12, Total Crew: 20, Additional 4 berths for charterers’ staff
M/Y BOLD is Prepared to accept shorter charters during Thanksgiving Holidays 2021! BOLD will be available for last minute charters in the Bahamas and prepared to accept shorter charters (5 days during Thanksgiving 2021 Holidays). From €875,000 per week!!
take advantage of a helicopter ride experience, available to guests aboard for an additional fee.
Motor Yacht BOLD is the fifth, largest and most recent Superyacht under construction by Australia’s premier luxury yacht builder SilverYachts. She harnesses the world leading fuel efficiency and technical supremacy defined by her predecessors. Working in collaboration with renowned yacht designer Espen Oeino, M/Y BOLD reveals aggressive styling, expansive interior and exterior spaces.
Motor Yacht BOLD can accommodate up to 12 guests in 8 guest cabins, comprising the Owner’s suite, 3 VIP guest cabins and 4 double guest cabins. The Owner’s suite includes a master cabin, his and hers ensuite and a private salon with direct access to exterior decks. Her contemporary interiors include teak and oak paneling, metallic painted features combined with oak and marble floors. The interior is defined by the expansive 300m² Owner’s deck loft with floor to ceiling windows, handmade silk carpets by TaiPing, open plan arrangement and media wall. This leads onto the large wintergarden with wraparound sliding glass panels and powerful air conditioning, allowing indoor and outdoor dinner parties for the guests, or seated dinners with a large marble table for 14 guests.
Immediately above is the upper deck loft, which continues the theme of expansive open space. Glass backed serveries and sliding glass doors protect the 16 seat marble dining table, offering a tranquil setting. Forward of the dining table, a deck bar with barbecue facilities, rotisseries and refrigerated spaces to fulfil guests’ culinary desires between main meals. Aft of the dining area is another large open deck space with provision for shade sail coverage. This space allows configuration as an outdoor table setting, lounge, sun beds and deck chairs and is large enough to accommodate combination of them all and can therefore become an entertainment deck.
She has a 100% fully vaccinated crew against COVID-19.
If you are looking for a more intimate retreat, then the sun deck will offer with an eight person Jacuzzi and large sun lounges on foredeck with glass all around for wind protection and more privacy. On aft, you could relax and enjoy some sundowner’s cocktails, thanks to an eight person seating area including a low level table with integrated ice bucket and burner.
The vast aft main deck with folding hand rails and hydraulic folding bulwarks encompasses an approved helideck with D value of 13, suitable for helicopters such as an AW109 which includes a re-fuelling tank with 3,000 litres capacity. Forward of the helideck, is a protected helicopter storage area that may be utilized for a crossing. This space may also be reconfigured as a discotheque, with the aft deck transforming into a party deck.
Normal Charter Rates € 1,100,000/week – High Season € 950,000/week – Low Season Special Rate: From €875,000 per week
Motor Yacht BOLD offers exceptional features, such as:
• 8 person sun deck Jacuzzi with hard cover and large sun pads and surrounded with glass for wind protection and more privacy.
• Fastest world explorer worldwide, with maximum speed of 23 knots, for fast positioning, low draft (2.8m) for access to shallow cruising grounds, unparalleled in yachts of her size.
• Large outdoor entertaining areas on various decks with bar and teppanyaki/barbecue with generous seating and large scale 40,000+W sound system with integrated disco lighting.
• Expansive LOFT saloon, with floor to ceiling windows and open plan arrangement leading to the Wintergarden, of a combined area of 300m2, with 6m x 3m media screen and up to 3.70m ceiling height.
• Air conditioned Wintergarden with a table for 18 guests, of which glass panel system can be fully opened for al fresco dining.
• Large outdoor cinema on sundeck and integrated TV 6m x 3m media wall in LOFT and 5m x 2m LED screen in the combined Helihanger/Gym and Yoga room.
• Owner’s suite with master cabin, his and hers ensuite with hammam and private salon with direct access to exterior decks.
• Multipurpose 400m2 teak main deck with folding bulwarks to carry any kind of tenders and toys, with a 6t crane. Helihanger is gym and disco with integrated sound, media and light system (VIP-Room). Certified Heli landing deck with 3.5t 12m D-value with flush lighting.
• Two 10.5m twin engine large high seas excursion Rupert tenders (one open and one cabin) and one 6m Rupert R6 tender.
• Complete set of toys including two 300hp Seadoo Waverunners and two laser sailing dinghies for fleet races, 9m x 7m floating dock for water toys and kitesurfing.
• Twin-engine fast Helicopter in addition available for charter: Leonardo AW 109 Grand.
You are interested in renting a yacht but you do not know who to choose, call us, write us or leave your information and an advisor will contact you to provide you with all the advice and information.