Motor Yacht – GIOE 1 – Greek Yacht Charter
Below you can find More information.
Motor Yacht GIOE 1 – Builder: Tecnomar, Year: 2009, Refit: 2016, L.O.A.: 30.48m, Beam: 6.50m, Draft: 2.50m Cruising Speed: 21 knots, Guests: 12, Cabins: 5, Crew: 5, Location: Athens, Greece, Charter Rate, Weekly, Low Season: 44.000 €, High Season: 49.000 €
The owner is offering Motor Yacht Gioe 1 at a very special price of 35.000€ per week for August 2020 charters. A great opportunity for you to cherish a wonderful summer charter onboard M/Y Gioe I!
Motor Yacht Gioe 1 is a combination of luxury and speed that transports her guests to each destination in no time at all. Built in 2009 by Tecnomar, the 30m sleeps 10 to 12 guests in five cabins and boasts a professional crew of five.
Her interior is sleek and stylish with neutral tones and Zebrano wood throughout the yacht, and her large windows on either side allow plenty of natural light to flow in. The sun deck is the place to be while cruising where guests can soak up the rays on the plush loungers while enjoying the panoramic views that surround them. Al fresco dining is offered on the aft deck where the five-man crew are ready to offer five-star service for relaxing meals.
M/Y GIOE I’s crew is a great team of six skilled professionals led by charter friendly Captain George Kordas and will offer to you an unforgettable cruise.
Bookings: 29 July – 06 August, Athens-Athens, 19 May – 2 June 2021, Athens-Athens, 19-27 June 2021, Athens-Athens (Option)
• New leather fabrics in the main saloon, sofas and main deck ceiling in light beige color, new blinds.
• Sleek and modern interior featuring Zebrano wood and neutral tones
• Spacious and comfortable exterior areas including al fresco dining on the aft and sundeck
• Plenty of sunbathing spots on sundeck and bow deck
• Impressive cruising performance
• Accommodates up to 12 guests in 5 luxury cabins
• Chef Penelope creates delicious Mediterranean cuisine loved by all charterers
• Captain George Kordas and his crew are very service orientated and charter friendly