Motor Yacht – LAUREL – Caribbean Yacht Charters
Below you can find More information.
Motor Yacht LAUREL – Accommodates 12 Guests in 7 Staterooms, Arrangements 1 Pullman, 5 King, 2 Queen, 2 Single, Length 240′ 2” (73.20 m) Beam 40’ 2” (12.25 m), Draft 12’ (3.6 m), Year / Refit 2006 / 2014, Builder Delta Marine, Interior Designer Donald Starkey
From her copious living spaces and first-class amenities to her rockstar crew, Motor Yacht LAUREL offers a charter experience unlike any other. As soon as charter guests step aboard, they will fall in love with everything this yacht has to offer.
Motor Yacht LAUREL welcomes 12 guests aboard. The yacht’s seven sumptuous staterooms offer guest versatility making her perfect for family or friends charters. The superyacht showcases an impressive master suite that welcome’s the primary with a private entryway. Upon entering the suite is a lounge/office that leads to a king-bed cabin and his-and-her en-suite bath. Providing idyllic solitude, are fixed balconies on both sides of the stateroom. Lead by a stunning spiral staircase with an underwater scene glasswork backdrop is the yacht’s additional staterooms. These staterooms include four identical king-size beds, a queen-bed stateroom and a single cabin with a Pullman.
The luxury charter yacht showcases a timeless interior with an earth-tone color palette and beautiful artwork. Motor Yacht LAUREL’s main salon is a versatile space ideal for socializing and relaxing with plush sofas and a TV hidden behind artwork. Forward is a private formal dining room with a starlight ceiling where the yacht’s chef will delight guests with bespoke menus. On the upper deck, the yacht’s skylounge is a second salon for guest enjoyments. Elevator access to all guest decks makes for easy movement around the yacht.
Charter yacht LAUREL offers guests a variety of outdoor spaces to live the alfresco lifestyle while aboard. LAUREL’s outstanding sundeck offers endless views of the cruising destination as well as plush sun loungers, sunpads and a Jacuzzi to sit back and take in the views. The sundeck also has a café for intimate dining for two and a state-of-the-art gym. One deck below is alfresco dining with the destination as the backdrop. The superyacht also provides guests with a large selection of water toys to enjoy off the yacht’s impressive beach club.
‣ 7 flexible guest staterooms
‣ Enclosed, air conditioned gym
‣ Full-beam master suite with private balconies on either side
‣ GRT 1595
‣ 3 tenders – with starboard and port deployment
‣ Crew consists of 2 dive masters.
‣ Diving available for certified guests.
‣ Elevator accesses all decks
‣ Excellent charter history led by captain Roy Hodges
TENDERS & WATER TOYS
‣ 25′ Nautica Widebody tender with 315 hp Yanmar inboard
‣ 22′ Nautica Widebody tender with 250 hp Yamaha outboard
‣ 15′ Nautica SOLAS approved rescue tender with 60 hp
‣ 2 x 3 person Sea Doo waverunners (2014)
‣ Inflatable slide from Bridge Deck level
‣ 16′ Inflatable Trampoline
‣ 2 x 2 person kayaks
‣ 2 x 1 person kayaks
‣ 2 x F5 model Seabobs
‣ 2 x SUP’s (rigid)
‣ 1 x SUP’s (inflatable)
‣ 4 x Mountain Bikes
‣ Golf Clubs and floating golf balls
‣ 2 x Wakeboards
‣ 2 x adult and child water skis
‣ Fishing Gear (Deep Sea & Trolling)
‣ Assorted Snorkeling Gear
‣ Assorted towable toys including donuts, banana, biscuits
‣ 2 x Giant Water Balls (hamster wheels)
‣ Children’s toys (variety) – kites, swing ball, water balloon
‣ Beach Set Up
‣ Diving Board (Bridge Deck level)
‣ 10 new BCD’s and Regulators (January 2018)20 tanks (fast
‣ Bauer Compressor
‣ *SCUBA: As of February 2018 there are 2 Dive Instructors
aboard as crew. Certified divers or Resort Course can be
Electric Mobility Scooter available for disabled guests only for
use off of the yacht.
Helipad use is not currently available during charters. Please
inquire for additional details.
SUMMER RATES 2021 Season. Rates p/week + expenses, Recent Reduced Low $ 495,000 High $ 495,000. was $525,000.
2021/2022 Season. Rates p/week + expenses, Low $ 525,000, High $ 525,000
Caribbean: Bahamas British Virgin Islands Leeward Islands Windward Islands New England
You are interested in renting a yacht but you do not know who to choose, call us, write us or leave your information and an advisor will contact you to provide you with all the advice and information.